Running a regatta is never easy and there are many people who put in a huge amount of time and effort to help us make it a success.
- The crew, their families and friends of Eastbourne Lifeboats for once again giving up so much of their time.
- All of our sponsors for their continued and ever generous support.
- The staff and management of Sovereign Harbour & Premier Marinas for their continued generous support and help.
- The Waterfront traders and Carillion for their ongoing support.
- The Board & members of the Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club.
- Simon Yates at AVS for his help sourcing the contents of the beer end of the marquee.
- Steven Stretton for sorting out the noisy end of the marquee: the sound, lighting and some of the bands.
- Mark Thomas at Village Marquees Co Ltd for helping us find a marquee.
- Trevor Phillips for organising sponsorship.
- Kevin Fearn for his hard work building & updating our website.
- Terri Phillips for coordinating the market stalls.
- Mark Travers, Jim Edwards, Mark Chessell (SP.com), Tim and Charis Guy and David Griffiths for the use of their fantastic photos.
- Brian Goodger for bagging some good raffle prizes: thank you to Douglas Gil, Quba Sails, Spinlock and North Sails for donating prizes.
- Elaine Robinson for her banking, counting & organising skills.
- The Race Officer and the Race Committee of SHYC.
- TGB and the supporting acts for their hard work.
- Everyone who has taken part, had a go, or who has come along and supported us.